Vortex Fury HD Rangefinding Binocular - 10x42
Vortex Fury HD 10x42 Laser Rangefinding Binocular features convenience, speed, efficiency, and valuable dual-purpose functionality of all the advantages of a high-definition binocular perfectly paired with an angle compensated rangefinder.
High quality optics and long-distance ranging capability come together in Vortex Fury HD 10x42 Laser Rangefinding Binocular. Convenience, speed, efficiency, and valuable dual-purpose functionality—all the advantages of a high-definition binocular perfectly paired with an angle compensated rangefinder. Right side controls are simple to use and easily manipulated with a single hand – leaving your other hand free to hold your bow, rifle, or other important piece of equipment.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Illuminated Right Barrel Display Can be set to yards or meters.
- Right Side Controls Simple to use and easily manipulated with a single hand - leaving your other hand free to hold your bow, rifle, or other important piece of equipment.
- Tapered Eyecups Fit naturally for greater viewing comfort.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Intuitive Display Easy-to-use menu with a simple, clean display.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Ranging Format Range in yards or meters.