Copperhead Riflescope - 4-12x44
The Vortex 4-12x44 Copperhead Riflescope features long eye relief, locking diopter, and fully multi-coated lenses are just a few of the reasons this riflescope is a crowd pleasing favorite.
The long eye relief, locking diopter, and fully multi-coated lenses are just a few of the reasons this riflescope will be a crowd pleasing favorite. Tough construction and bright images are just the icing on the cake. Its hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof/weatherproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Tube Size 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Locking Diopter Eyepiece This feature allows the shooter to set and lock the eyepiece setting once for their eye and forget it.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.