When frost crystals form near Becher Lake, evergreens glint with an iridescent sheen. The jacket’s windproof, recycled polyester fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off snow flurries. Ultrawarm 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down stays toasty even as fall transitions to winter. Classic Snap-T® styling includes: snapped chest pocket and contrast placket, stand-up collar, contrast tonal yoke detail and spandex trim at cuffs and hem. Kangaroo-style pocket keeps hands warm and holds trekking essentials. Climbing cord–style hanging loop at center back neck.
- This warm pullover is made from windproof polyester (44% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pullover style with snapped placket and stand-up collar
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for comfort and security
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Climbing cord–style hanging loop at inside back collar
- Hip length