Defy capricious conditions with the Bivy Down Hooded Vest, a versatile workhorse for trail slogs or raised-bed harvesting. Wind- and water-resistant, it’s made of sturdy, pliable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the shoulders. Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products, the vest has wide baffle construction and plush inside trim for toasty warmth. Its insulated hood adjusts with contrast drawcords that look like climbing ropes, and the center-front zipper tucks under a wide metal snap placket. Details include contrasting western-style yoke shoulders, side-entry handwarmer pockets and secure inner chest pocket with fun inside print. Slight drop-tail hem.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Warm and cozy wide baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center-front METALUXE® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
- Slight drop-tail hem