Toddling through white and drifting snow can take a while—the Baby Down Sweater’s ability to block wind and resist water lasts the journey. The ultralightweight 100% recycled polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture. Since down is warmer, lighter and more compressible for its weight than other insulating fiber, we’ve insulated the Baby Down Sweater with 600-fill-power Traceable Down (which can be traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the ducks that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).This baby-size down jacket has a full-length zipper with a zipper garage to protect tender chins—elastic in the back hem secures the fit and keeps in warmth. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power Traceable Down (duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around cuff and elasticized back hem keep cold out
- Hand-me-down ID label