Okuma Ceymar Baitfeeder Spinning Reel - 500
The Okuma Ceymar baitfeeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely.
The Okuma Ceymar baitfeeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. The baitfeeding system incorporates a secondary micro-adjustable drag system at the rear of the reel that allows for precise adjustment of the spool for bait control. In order to disengage this system simply turn the handle. The On/Off lever on the rear of the reel will automatically disengage the baitfeeding system so you can fight your fish with the main drag system.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Ceymar reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty