Avenger Baitfeeder Spinning Reel - 500
The Okuma Avenger baitfeeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely.
The Okuma Ceymar baitfeeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. The baitfeeding system incorporates a secondary micro-adjustable drag system at the rear of the reel that allows for precise adjustment of the spool for bait control. In order to disengage this system simply turn the handle. The On/Off lever on the rear of the reel will automatically disengage the baitfeeding system so you can fight your fish with the main drag system.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearing system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Corrosion resistant frame, sideplate and rotor
- Rigid metal handle design to reduce flex
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Avenger ABF reels are backed by a 1-year limited warranty