The Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
We love an Indian summer as much as you do, but sometimes the fringe seasons aren't as ideal as you want. That's why the Never Summer's water-resistant down, rated for temperatures as low as 0° F, ensures warmth amidst the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. The Never Summer an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Anti-Snag Slider reduces fabric snagging
- EN Tested
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included