MSR’s Hubba Hubba NX 2-person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability.
Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle