Daiwa Legalis LT Spinning Reel - 2500D-XH
The 2021 Legalis LT features our LT body (light, yet tough) constructed from a carbon-based composite that is much lighter than conventional materials, yet very durable. The Air Rotor and Air Bail also contribute to a much greater strength to weight ratio, making the reels lighter and easier to handle without fatigue over the long course of a full day of fishing.
- AIR BAIL: Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
- AIR ROTOR: Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- ATD-DRAG: Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- CARBON LIGHT BODY: An incredibly strong carbon based composite material, lighter and tougher than ordinary graphite, and unlike metal doesn’t corrode.
- DIGIGEAR: Daiwa’s first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- MACHINE CUT HANDLE: Our new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and 50% lighter.