Lacrosse Men's Alphaburly Pro 18" Waterproof 1600g Insulated Rubber Boot - Realtree Edge
Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt.
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is LaCrosse's premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Using warm grays and browns that are found all year round, Realtree Edge utilizes pockets of shadows and highlights that allow the pattern to stay open at a distance, unlike other patterns that start to run together.
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- LaCrosse's unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.