Holiday Return Policy
We offer an extended return time from November 1st - January 15th for items purchased during the holiday season.
Standard 30 Day Return Policy
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back to us. Returns must be made within 30 days of original purchase with receipt. Purchases will be refunded to the original card. Merchandise must be in new condition, with original tags and boxes. Merchandise returned w/o receipt will be issued credit for the lowest selling price.
To make a return by mail, follow the steps below:
- Download and completely fill out our return form (no phone call required).
- Enclose the original return form with order information on the reverse side so we can reference your order that was made (you may make a copy for yourself).
- Cut off the “Return Label” at the bottom of the return form and affix it to the outside of the box.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost unless it is determined to be our error (We will refund shipping costs on damaged or incorrect merchandise).
- Send the package back to us by ground service and insure it for its full value through UPS, FEDEX, or US Mail parcel post (COD packages will be refused).
- Refunds will be issued on items returned within 30 days of sales receipt date. Items must be in new condition to be eligible for refund. Merchandise returned that appears used will be subject to a restocking fee (Labor fees are not refundable).
- Merchandise returned after 30 days is subject to store credit.
If an item/package was damaged during shipment, please contact your local UPS or FEDEX carrier. Please keep the original shipping carton and packaging material. DO NOT RETURN THE PACKAGE TO US. You may lose your right to file a claim.
If the package was damaged in shipment, or was drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, please call Customer Service at 1-888-468.6563, local (651)-209-7800, or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com before returning the item. Some products we sell are covered by a manufacturer's warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.