Youth XJ Sprint Cross Country Ski Boots
Construction and materials are an ideal balance of practicality, comfort, and basic performance.
A boot with all the advantages and benefits the youngest skiers need: XJ Sprint. Construction and materials are an ideal balance of practicality, comfort, and basic performance. The boot has extra insulation to keep kids comfortable as they learn.
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.