Fischer Skis RC3 Combi Cross Country Ski Boots
Easy Entry Loops add convenience and breathable Triple-F Membrane keeps moisture out.
New skiers will appreciate the support and stability this boot offers. Easy Entry Loops add convenience and breathable Triple-F Membrane keeps moisture out. The flexible sole offers benefits for both ski styles.
- Ergonomic molded cuff for remarkable side hold with good freedom of movement to the front and back. Easy to adjust with Velcro fastener. Canting and EVA padding depending on model.
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Fastening element for cuffs and instep straps, easy to handle and adjust.
- Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably.
- Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation and a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight â€“ that's it! The system is safe and reliable.
- Good heel cradling and robust protection all in one: exterior heel cap for even better power transfer.