RC3 Classic Cross Country Ski Boots
This impressively light RC3 Classic boot features an improved tongue construction for added comfort and convenience.
This impressively light RC3 Classic boot features an improved tongue construction for added comfort and convenience, secure fit through Speed Lock lacing, and breathable Triple-F Membrane to keep moisture out.
- Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling.
- Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable.
- Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation and a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
- New, revolutionary quick lock with minimum size and weight. Simply pull the laces tight â€“ that's it! The system is safe and reliable.