This form is meant to provide the ease of a gun transfer into Joe's Sporting Goods from another FFL Dealer. As a note please know that all firearms must be sent with an FFL. The FFL also needs to be faxed or emailed to Joe's Sporting Goods. Once the firearm arrives it will be available for pick-up within 48 hours of arrival, Monday-Friday. Guns will not be processed Saturday or Sunday.
All transfers require either a copy of the transferring dealers current FFL or drivers license in order for the transfer to be processed.
Firearm Transfer In Policy & Procedure
Effective April 1, 2013
- If we receive a firearm with no advance notice of the transfer, an additional $20.00 will be charged per firearm per transfer.
- Any firearm picked up prior to Joe's Sporting Goods notifying the customer will be charged a $20.00 rush processing fee per firearm.
- Joe's Sporting Goods will not be held liable for the condition of the firearms when received.
- Joe's Sporting Goods will not be held liable for any damages during shipment of transfer out firearms.
- If you are unable to receive the firearm for any reason, including but not limited to being denied by NICS on the Federal Form 4473, you are still responsible for all transfer fees and all expenses to ship the firearm back to the original FFL holder. You have 30 days from the time you are notified that you cannot receive the firearm to make arrangement to ship the firearm back. If the firearm does not leave Joe's premises within the 30 day time period there will be a $10.00 per week storage fee per firearm.
*Note that the process may be slightly different if you fax or email.
Joe's Sporting Goods
33 East County Road B
St. Paul MN 55117
Phone: (651) 209-7800
Fax: (651) 209-7818