Explorer Plus Paddle W/ Glasse
A favorite for wilderness tripping and flat water paddling, the Bending Branches Explorer wood canoe paddle is even more durable with a fiberglass blade wrap that will withstand heavy use. The seven laminate blade is made with basswood and roasted basswood for paddlers looking for a superb straight paddle.
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Shaft: Straight
- Grip: Freestyle Palm Grip
- Shaft Material: 18 Laminate, Ovalized
- Blade Material: Basswood, Roasted Basswood
- Blade Size (in.): 8.1 x 19
- Blade Surface Area (sq. in.): 126
- Weight (oz): 23
- Rockgard: Caramel, Partial
- Additional Features: 4oz Fiberglass covering blade
Weight Variance: Due to the varied density of wood, all canoe paddles could have a +/– 10% variance in weight. Paddle weight is based on 54 inch measurements for straight shafts and 50 inch measurements for bent shafts.