The QuickFish3i has all the benefits of the QuickFish3, plus Eskimo's Insulated Quilted Fabric. This fabric provides warmth inside your shelter when you need it most. In addition to being 35% warmer than non-insulated ice shelters, this QuickFish offers self-tapping ice anchors that are easier to grip and will not bend under pressure, mesh storage pockets, two doors for easy entry and exit, and YKK zippers included on every Eskimo shelter.
- 60-SECOND SET-UP: Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy
- 300 DENIER ICETIGHT™ FABRIC: Eskimo IceTight fabric features a 59% higher thread count than comparable shelter skins. This higher thread count results in a tighter weave, and offers the wind and watertight performance that Eskimo is known for, at an average weight savings of up to 19% over most competitors. An extra-long skirt helps eliminate drafts and keep the elements out
- FULLY-INSULATED: IQ™ Insulated Quilted Fabric is 35% warmer than comparable non-insulated shelters
- PORTABILITY: Everything fits into a cinching bag that can easily be carried on your back
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement. Durable YKK® zippers are standard on every Eskimo shelter, and self-tapping ice anchors that don’t bend under pressure are easy to grip and use
- STORAGE: Mesh storage pockets keep essential fishing gear handy
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS: Adjust your shelter’s ventilation with detachable hook and loop windows
- TWO DOORS FOR EASY ENTRY AND EXIT
- TRUE 3-PERSON CAPACITY
- IN-SKIRT GROMMETS
- Capacity: 3 People
- Set-Up Size: 70" x 70"
- Elbow Room: 90" x 90"
- Fishable Area: 34.0 sq. ft.
- Height: 80"
- Collapsed Size: 10.5" x 10.5" x 51"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited
- Ice Anchors: 6
- Ventilation: 2
- Windows: 4
- Doors: 2
- Mesh Pockets: 2
- Fabric: Insulated IQ(TM)
- Transport: Cinch Backpack