The hub design of the QuickFish makes for an easy and quick setup and takedown--only 60 seconds of your time! The pop-up shelter and self-tapping ice anchors all fit into a bag that you can easily carry on your back. Removable windows allow you to adjust your shelter's ventilation. Perfect for two people, the QuickFish2 has 25 square feet of fishable area, mesh storage pockets to keep your essential ice fishing gear, and an extra long skirt to help eliminate drafts on those cold winter days.
- 60-SECOND SET-UP: Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy
- 300 DENIER ICETIGHT™ FABRIC: Eskimo IceTight fabric features a 59% higher thread count than comparable shelter skins. This higher thread count results in a tighter weave, and offers the wind and watertight performance that Eskimo is known for, at an average weight savings of up to 19% over most competitors. An extra-long skirt helps eliminate drafts and keep the elements out.
- PORTABILITY: Everything fits into a cinching bag that can easily be carried on your back
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement. Durable YKK® zippers are standard on every Eskimo shelter, and self-tapping ice anchors that don’t bend under pressure are easy to grip and use.
- STORAGE: Mesh storage pockets keep essential fishing gear handy
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS: Adjust your shelter’s ventilation with detachable hook and loop windows
- TRUE 2-PERSON CAPACITY
- Capacity: 2 People
- Set-up Size: 60" X 60"
- Elbow Room: 76" X 76"
- Fishable Area: 25.0 Sq. Ft.
- Height: 67"
- Collapsed Size: 8.5" X 8.5" X 45"
- Weight: 18 Lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year Limited
- Ice Anchors: 6
- Ventilation: 2
- Windows: 4
- Doors: 1
- Mesh Pockets: 1
- Fabric: 300d
- Transport: cinch Backpack