Quickfish 3i HUB Ice Shelter
The QuickFish 3i has all the benefits of the QuickFish 3, plus Eskimo’s Insulated Quilted Fabric. This fabric provides warmth inside your shelter when you need it most.
The QuickFish 3i has all the benefits of the QuickFish 3, plus Eskimo’s Insulated Quilted Fabric. This fabric provides warmth inside your shelter when you need it most. In addition to being 35% warmer than non-insulated ice shelters, this QuickFish offers self-tapping ice anchors that are easier to grip and will not bend under pressure, mesh storage pockets, two doors for easy entry and exit, and YKK zippers included on every Eskimo shelter.
- Pop-up hub design makes set-up and takedown quick and easy.
- 600 Denier, fully-insulated fabric traps in heat and reduces condensation. Eskimo IQ™ (Insulated Quilted) fabric is up to 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter.
- Everything folds up and fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be thrown into a sled or carried on your back.
- All-metal ball-and-socket hub design and larger fiberglass poles increase the strength of the hub, and heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement. Durable YKK® zippers are standard on every Eskimo shelter, and self-tapping ice anchors that don’t bend under pressure are easy to grip and use.
- Large mesh storage pockets and gear nets keep essential fishing gear handy.
- Large, removable window panels with detachable hook and loop windows for more viewing configurations.
- Ice anchor grommets are now conveniently built directly into the skirt rather than being on a separate tab, so you don’t need to try to hold the skirt out of the way when anchoring down the shelter.