Eskimo Pistol Bit Ice Auger - 6"
At just under 4 lbs., Eskimo's 6 inch Pistol Bit will not slow you down, as this unit was engineered to cut fast, cut smooth, and maximize the battery life of your cordless drill.
If you are a run-n-gun fisherman, simply put—you need a Pistol. The all new Eskimo Pistol Bit is the ultimate weapon to pair with your ½ inch, high-torque cordless drill if you want to be mobile and destroy the ice in a hurry! At just under 4 lbs., nothing will slow you down, as this unit was engineered to cut fast, cut smooth, and maximize the battery life of your cordless drill. Best of all, its lightweight, so it won’t wear you out!
- ENGINEERED NYLON/POLYMER FLITE: Keeps the unit lightweight while maintaining flexibility and impact resistance in cold temperatures.
- HEXAGONAL, ALUMINUM INNER STEM SHAFT: Efficiently transfers power from drill to cutting head.
- HIGH-STRENGTH POLYMER CUTTING HEAD: Reliable performance in all conditions. Aggressive design cuts through ice quickly and smoothly.
- REPLACEABLE STEEL BLADES: Dual flat steel blades offer smooth cutting and breakthrough. Can be replaced.
- BIT-SAVING TOP PLATE: Included polymer top plate is slightly wider than the auger flite so you can cut with confidence knowing that you won’t lose your drill or auger down the hole.
- HIGH-TORQUE, 1/2 INCH CHUCK CORDLESS DRILL REQUIRED: Drill Minimum Requirements: Side stabilizer arm, 1/2" Drill Chuck, 18 Volt/4 Amp Lithium Ion Battery (or higher), Brushless Motor Design, Minimum 725 in/lbs of torque