Eskimo Eskape 2600 Flip Over Ice Shelter
The Eskimo Eskape 2600 has all of the benefits that you want with a side-door shelter, without any of the hassle of extra poles, detaching poles and difficult setup.
Why are you climbing over your holes and electronics to get inside your shelter? The Eskimo Eskape 2600 has all of the benefits that you want with a side-door shelter, without any of the hassle of extra poles, detaching poles and difficult setup. No more tripping over your rod and electronics or stepping in your hole to get out of your shelter. Best of all, the Eskape 2600 was designed to fit under a tonneau cover in the back of most crew cab pickup trucks.
- TWO TRUE OVERSIZED SIDE DOORS: Oversized side doors make it easy and convenient to move in and out of the shelter without having to step over your gear.
- 26 SQUARE FEET OF FISHABLE AREA
- STORMSHIELD™ INSULATED FABRIC: Three-layer, abrasion-resistant, bonded fabric with 80 grams of high-loft insulation providing maximum warmth and a robust barrier against light/wind penetration.
- GRAY INTERIOR: Brightens the shelter interior, making it easier to see and fish.
- SLIDING VERSA™ SEATING SYSTEM: Allows seats to swivel and slide front-to-back. Lifts up for quick access to gear in the sled.
- ALUMINUM SQUARE TUBING: Creates a lightweight, rigid structure to withstand wind.
- ZIPPERED WINDOW COVERS: Interior windows feature hook and loop fastener tape, along with zippers on each side—allowing full closure and blocking of sunlight.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS: Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- DOUBLE-WALLED HINGE BRACKET: Provides a sturdier structure in windy conditions.
- YKK® ZIPPERS: Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.