Eskimo 60th Anniversary Edition FatFish 949i HUB Ice Shelter
This shelter is Eskimo's tribute to the last 60 years. Available for a limited time, this shelter features an easy to setup design, with 61 square feet of fishable area and ultra-warm 600D StormShield fabric.
This shelter is Eskimo's tribute to the last 60 years. Available for a limited time, this shelter features an easy to setup design, with 61 square feet of fishable area and ultra-warm 600D StormShield fabric. Keeping you feeling warm and looking cool, all with one shelter. Don’t miss your chance to pick up this special edition shelter
- MORE FISHABLE AREA: Flared, wide-bottom design provides significantly more fishable area than other shelters on the market.
- STORMSHIELD™ INSULATED FABRIC: Three-layer, abrasion-resistant, bonded fabric with 80 grams of high-loft insulation providing maximum warmth and a robust barrier against light/wind penetration.
- GRAY INTERIOR: Brightens the shelter interior, making it easier to see and fish.
- STRONGER HUB DESIGN: The 60th Anniversary Edition features an all-metal ball-and-socket design as well as larger fiberglass poles.
- PORTABILITY: Everything fits into an oversized cinch duffle bag that can easily be carried on your back.
- MESH STORAGE POCKETS: Keep your essential fishing gear handy & out of the bottom of the sled.
- REMOVABLE WINDOW PANELS: Adjust your shelter's ventilation with detachable hook and loop window panels.
- DELUXE TIE-DOWNS AND IN-SKIRT GROMMETS: Deluxe, cam strap tie-downs are included for rugged, solid anchoring in windy conditions. Ice anchor grommets are now included directly in the shelter skirt for convenience.
- REINFORCED CORNER JOINTS: Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for reinforcement.
- YKK® ZIPPERS: Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippers—standard on all Eskimo ice shelters.