Daiwa Fuego LT Spinning Reel 1000D
The new Fuego LT series of spinning reels, state of the art fishing tools that define Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of lighter, tougher material. With conventional, heavier spinning reels, long hours of casting and retrieving can fatigue the arms and hands.
The new Fuego LT series of spinning reels, state of the art fishing tools that define Daiwa’s commitment to the LT Concept of lighter, tougher material. With conventional, heavier spinning reels, long hours of casting and retrieving can fatigue the arms and hands. The Fuego LT housing is light but sturdy constructed from a Carbon based material. The innovative Magsealed main shaft delivers butter smooth performance while preventing water or dirt intrusion. The technology uses a Mag Oil that can be magnetically solidified similar to a packing on a boat’s propeller shaft. Oil smooth operation as well as a water and impurities barrier makes the design and function unparalleled. The Machined Aluminum handle is ergonomically correct and screws easily into the body. Six ball bearings and one roller bearing combine to create the ultimate in silky smooth operation. If you are looking for an amazing reel packed with high-end design and technology features then the Daiwa’s Fuego LT may be the reel for you.
- AIR BAIL: Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control.
- AIR ROTOR: Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that’s come before, ‘Air Rotor’ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance.
- ATD-DRAG: Daiwa’s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- CARBON LIGHT BODY: An incredibly strong carbon based composite material, lighter and tougher than ordinary graphite, and unlike metal doesn’t corrode.
- MACHINE CUT HANDLE: Our new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and 50% lighter.
- MAGSEALED BODY: Ultimate protection is delivered to the engine room of the reel with a magnetised oil seal located on the main shaft of the reel’s rotor shutting the door to the elements and unwanted intruders. Dust, water, and salt intrusion into the inner workings of a reel are a thing of the past with MagSeal.