The Stohlquist Cruiser kayaking vest is shaped for women, with a smaller cut, shortened torso and supportive inner cups. The back side has half flotation/half cool mesh to fit comfortably above the seat back found in many of today's rec-tour boats. Neoprene padded shoulders and lower back waist band are easy on the skin when worn with a swim suit. A wide range of adjustability makes for the perfect fit.
- Hand sculpted internal front foam for perfectly shaped fit
- Cinch harness for zero ride up
- Adjustable 1-1/2" webbing side pulls
- 1.5" webbing belt, with forward pulls give a trim and secure fit
- Four-way accessory lash tab
- #5 YKK zipper non-corroding slider
- 3M reflective on front and back
- Open sides for ventilation
- Neoprene padded shoulders and lower back waistband
- 1.5" webbing belt, dual forward pulls for a trim and low profile fit
- Zippered bellows pocket with drainage
- Adjustable 1.5" webbing shoulder and side pulls
- Sea Level Buoyancy: 16 lbs. 12 oz.
- PVC-free Gaia foam
- 500 denier Cordura shell, 200 denier oxford liner