RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE – CLOTHING DEPARTMENT
Share your passion for the outdoors while generating sales, providing great customer service and building a loyal customer base. Experience as a skier or snowboarder is preferred as you are expected to assist customers by providing technical details and offer suggestions on new products. A good work ethic, confidence, self motivation and a service oriented attitude are some of the requirements to be a sales associate at Joe’s!
- Interacting with customers, both in person and on the phone.
- Suggesting alternatives and add-on sales.
- Completing assigned tasks for opening or closing the department.
- Process merchandise, maintaining/setting displays, and replenishing stock, cleaning, and refilling supplies as needed.
- Communicate customer requests and feedback with the buyer.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player and have the ability of meeting assigned targets/goals.
- Have good organizational skills and an understanding of basic merchandising.
- In addition to day or evening hours, must be available on weekends/holidays.
- Experience in clothing retail preferred
- High school, college preferred. Retirees encouraged to apply.
- Merchandising and sales background preferred.
- Experienced winter enthusiast
Training will be provided