- Greet customers as they arrive/depart the store.
- Interacting with customers, both in person and on the phone.
- Maintain a clean and orderly checkout area.
- Completing assigned tasks for opening or closing register (i.e. counting cash)
- Process merchandise returns/exchanges.
- Monitor cash drawer to ensure adequate cash available.
- Communicate customer requests and feedback with management/buyers.
- Answer customer questions and provide information on policies
- Sell MN, WI, IA hunting licenses.
- Restock pop, candy, merchandise bags and miscellaneous merchandise in checkout area.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Be a team player and have the ability of meeting assigned targets/goals.
- In addition to day or evening hours, must be available on weekends/holidays.
- Experience in cashiering preferred
- High school, college preferred. Retirees encouraged to apply.
- Training will be provided
- Employee discount
- Flexible scheduling
Note: This position is not eligible for PTO, 401(k), or health/dental insurance