This burly little boot is aptly named. Thanks to its Velcro closure system, the Commander is the quickest and easiest rubber shell boot for little explorers to wear in winter. Synthetic upper with 200 grams of insulation, soft fleece lining and enhanced traction outsole.
- UPPER: PU backed synthetic textile upper. Fleece lining.
- INSULATION: 200g insulation.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction.
- SOREL rated: -32° fahrenheit / -25° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 5 1/2 in.
- Heel Height: 1 4/7 in.
- Platform Height: 1 in.
- Calf Circumference: 1 4/7 in.
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 431 g.
- Measurements based on size 1.