Patagonia Powslayer Jkt Dwo
The PowSlayer Jacket is lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and features a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX® Pro fabric package includes the first ever 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available.
The uncompromised PowSlayer Jacket provides the highest level of stormproof performance available so you can focus on riding rather than second-guessing your gear. Made with zero limitations, the PowSlayer is built from extremely light, yet highly durable, 3-layer 100% recycled nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® PRO shell fabric for the pinnacle of waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases durability and prevents wet-out in soggy, spitting conditions and the refined fit and clean design stay out of your way so you can focus on what’s ahead. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility and a Cohaesive® cord-lock system, which embeds cord locks into the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends. Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release your heat. The low-profile, fully adjustable powder skirt provides a reliable seal to keep snow and cold air outside; a webbing loop connects the powder skirt to any Patagonia® Snow pants. Pockets include two chest (one with a secure media pocket); two handwarmers; one arm pocket for your pass; one internal drop-in; and one internal stash pocket. Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric offers the highest level of waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; one internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 547 g (19.3 oz)
- Shell: 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium