Men's Trailcomber 3" - Lichen / Picante
There are times when the climate and terrain demand lightweight, breathable footwear. The Trailcomber is the perfect solution for warm-weather hiking and exploring. At only 16 ounces per pair, it’s the lightest, most agile hiker we’ve ever made. The quick-drying, abrasion-resistant Cordura upper adds protection, and the Vibram Litebase outsole with Megagrip provides best-in-class traction without the extra weight.
- CORDURA® KNIT UPPER - This boot features a knit upper constructed entirely from breathable, abrasion-resistant Cordura.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOGO MIDSOLE - Quick-drying construction with a drainable, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole for excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- VIBRAM® TRAILCOMBER OUTSOLE - Vibram’s Litebase technology drastically reduces weight and specially formulated Megagrip compound provides long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO LITE HEEL - The minimal EXO Lite Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit without additional weight or bulk.
- QUICK DRYING & DRAINABLE - Features a drainable midsole and quick-drying construction for wet environments.
- HOW IT FITS - The DT6.4MM last is an evolution of the fit from our popular Trail 2650. With a minimal 4mm offset from heel to toe, this last features a more natural feel underfoot with slightly more width in the forefoot for added stability.