Diamondback Hd 8x28
Vortex 8x28 Diamondback HD Binocular Specifications
The Diamondback® HD smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPak™ binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment's notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps.
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.