Salomon Rs Warm Glove Ca19 - Black
The insulated RS Warm Glove has Thinsulate™ insulation bonded to the face fabric, so it won't bunch up and your hands stay warm. A stretch back with a minimal velcro closure fits well with pole straps.
- Warmth: Thinsulate™ Insulation keeps fingers nice and warm in a storm.
- Weather protection: DWR treatment and insulation help you keep fingers toasty during really cold conditions.
- Breathability: Breathable backing material lets excess heat escape.
- Thinsulate™: Thinsulate™ insulation in gloves is breathable, moisture-resistant, and washable. The fibers used to create Thinsulate™ gloves are five times thinner than traditional polyester fibers.
- AdvancedSkin Shield: AdvancedSkin Shield technology protects you against wind and snow to help prevent chills while maintaining breathability to maintain a constant body temperature.
- Reflective branding: Reflective branding adds an extra measure of safety at night, in order to be seen by motorists.
- Microfiber synthetic leather: The technique used to produce microfiber leather gives the end product a similar amino structure as genuine leather. Lightweight, soft and smooth.
- Softshell: A breathable and very stretch fabric that offers basic weather protection.
- Velcro wrist closure: Velcro is the simplest way to adjust gloves, even if snow gets in between the layers.