Men's Upland Gore-Tex Jacket - Chocolate
3-Layer Gore-Tex construction, the best fabrications, and a fully tested design. Waterproof, windproof, super durable, all the top features you could ever need.
Pheasant weather is not always pleasant weather. When upland hunting you can choose to go out only on fair weather days, but that would be kind of counterproductive. The best hunting and the most memorable times with your friends and family are often the wet and cold days of late fall. Sometimes rainy. Sometimes snowy. Usually dewy. This jacket is made for the true fall days you dream of. Okay, maybe you won't need this for a dove hunt. But the grouse, quail, pheasants, woodcock, and those pesky cottontails are not checking the weather reports. The best time to go hunting is when you can. Rain or shine.
The best. Simply the top tier in every way to assure comfort whether the wet and cold is coming from the underbrush or from the sky.
- Take note that this jacket has the best 3-Layer Gore-Tex construction, the best fabrications, and a fully tested design.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX® shell with fully-taped seams
- Water/windproof and extremely breathable
- Fully-adjustable attached hood
- Left chest upland pocket
- REACTAR G2 pad pocket in right shoulder (pad sold separately)
- Large lower shell pockets
- Fleece backed handwarmer pockets
- Water-resistant front zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Internal gear pocketing
- Internal back pocket access for easy cleaning
- Front-load, bloodproof, fabric-lined game bag
- Game back venting system
- Hook and loop wrist closures
- Regular Fit