Men's Wicked Wing Wader Jacket - Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
Short hem for use with waders in deep water. Water/windproof fabric with fully-taped seams. Fully-adjustable attached hood. Integrated shoulder shooting pads. Large, low-profile chest pockets. Brushed tricot-backed handwarmer pockets and much more.
Wading in ducks and geese. That's what we dream of in the off season. But right now you just need a jacket that is super-performing, waterproof and windproof, and that keeps you comfortable all day long. This wader jacket is specially designed to keep your bottom hem out of the water when you are wading deep. It is an ideal layering jacket that lets you layer warmly in the morning and peel down to just the waterproof and windproof protection of the jacket when the day warms. Then re-layer as the prime evening shooting time approaches.
Why a Browning Wicked Wing Insulated Wader Jacket? Because it offers the features and protection that you would expect from a waterfowl jacket designed by waterfowl hunting experts. Comfortable, warm, dry, convenient and more. It's the jacket a lot of us at Browning turn to.
- Water/windproof fabric with fully-taped seams
- Fully-adjustable attached hood
- Integrated shoulder shooting pads
- Large, low-profile chest pockets
- Brushed tricot-backed handwarmer pockets
- Water-resistant front zipper with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Underarm venting with zipper closures
- Internal pocketing for gear
- Neoprene cuffs with hook and loop wrist closures
- Short cut waist for deep wading
- Regular Fit