Patagonia Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka
Out of stock
Model # 28291-SMDB
This midlength, workwear-inspired ranch coat is made with 100% organic cotton canvas and the core is lined with 70% recycled polyester fleece.
Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka
This workwear-inspired coat is made from rugged organic cotton canvas and lined with cozy ¼"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood. Insulated taffeta-lined sleeves have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection. This parka has a center-front metal zipper and wide covered placket with metal snap closure, a drawcord adjustable hood and metal snap closures at the wrists. Drop-in/side-entry pockets have hidden snap closures. An adjustable inner waist drawcord provides a flattering fit. Slight drop-tail and hidden hem drawcord help to retain warmth. Above-the-knee length.
- Soft and durable 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy ¼”-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; taffeta sleeves insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Welted drop-in handwarmer pockets with additional double-needle chest pockets keep all your items safe
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
- 1293 g (45.6 oz)
WARNING: - CA PROP 65.