Patagonia Women's Bivy Hooded Vest
Out of stock
Model # 27746-FGE
This quilted, hooded down vest made of nylon canvas (51% recycled) is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Women's Bivy Hooded Vest
Not all bivies are in the dirt, but when they are, we wouldn’t want a better sleeping companion. Wind- and water- (and of course dirt) resistant, it’s made of sturdy, pliable nylon canvas (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 100% Recycled Down reclaimed from used down products, the vest has wide baffle construction and plush inside trim for extra warmth. An insulated hood adjusts with contrasting cord and the center-front zipper tucks under a wide metal snap placket. Inside print detail on the side-entry handwarmer pockets and secure inner chest pocket. Slight drop-tail hem.
- Durable nylon canvas (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center-front Metaluxe® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
WARNING: - CA PROP 65.